Sunday 6 March 2011

Masthead:

The reason why I choose this as my main font is because it reminds me of beeing free and enjoy live, also it appels to my chosen audience because students and young people are drawen into the indepednet feel which they cxan relate to in my magazine.

The reason why I did not choose this font for my magazine is because same with privous ones I would give the wrong impression on the audience and so will loose intrest in the magazine.


The reason why I did not choose this font is because it gives the impression that the magazine would look scruffy and loose the appel of some of my target audience.


The reason why I did not choose this font is because it would appel to a younger audience because it looks like one people see in cartoons and not in Hip Hop/DJ magazine.


The reason why I did not choose this font is because the font did not reflect the theme/genre of the magazine.


The reason why I did not choose this font is because some people may think that the d and o are hard to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment