Wednesday 9 March 2011

chosen images for my contents page:

I am going to crop this image using the lasso tool in photoshop and this is an image to represent the technology for the magazine.

I am going to crop the face using the lasso tool on photoshop and this would be an image to represent the editor of the magazine.
This is the backgroud of one of my images contents page. Which the three images below are going in front of this image.
I am going to crop this image with the person in the mask using the lasso tool on photoshop, which I will add onto another image.

I am going to crop the image to the person in the mask using the lasso tool on photoshop, which I am going to add onto another image.

I am going to crop the image to the person in the mask with the lasso tool on photoshop to put it in another image.

No comments:

Post a Comment